Saturday, May 31, 2008

Work on Hold

Well, I am so sorry to say that I will not be able to hold any photo sessions for a while. I have been having preterm labor issues and at my doctor's appointment yesterday had a preterm labor indication test come back positive. So...the doctor said that I cannot work for the meantime. My 4 year old son was born at 34 weeks, and I am 33 weeks today, so we are hoping that this little guy will wait at least a few more weeks.

For those of you who have already booked sessions, I will be contacting you individually. Those of you who had hoped to schedule a session in the future, please check back because I will try to keep updates of my work schedule on the blog. All orders that are still out will be completed, so if you have already had a session and have not ordered, go ahead, and feel free to email or call with any questions. I am SO SORRY for this inconvenience! Thank you for being so understanding!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hey girl. I am sorry about your preterm stuff that is going on. I will be praying for you.
I can't wait to see pics of the new little one ;)
Get some rest!
Rhonda