Monday, August 11, 2008

Micah is here!!!

Our second boy was born on June 28th, 2008. Micah Corbin Amiss is now 6 weeks old. We are just so blessed to have him make it to 37 gestational weeks (unlike his big brother did). We are all doing very well although we're TIRED! I've forgotten what it's like to be so sleep-deprived. Austin is just the best big brother ever. He is ever patient and gentle and just plain sweet with Micah. Just wait until Micah is old enough to get into Austin's stuff. Ha! I've posted some pictures of our new little baby boy...I had a hard time narrowing them down! Some were taken at the hospital and the others when Micah was 6 days old. You can enlarge the image by clicking on it. To see more photos, go to the "Client Proofing" section of my website and enter the password "Micah." Stay tuned; I'm sure I'll be posting more pics soon!









No comments: