Monday, July 26, 2010

Bugs and Boys (Family Sesson Preview)

I have a bug scream. It's kind of a "Eeeekk!" and if the bug(s) are on me, it's accompanied by undignified swatting and jumping about. And unfortunately, this was the particular stance I was in when this lovely family met me for the first time. I had been cleaning my lenses when I looked down and saw half a dozen mosquitoes vying for the best place on my legs. Fortunately, this family was most gracious about the bugs and we managed to have a great session.

These twin boys were the CUTEST little guys ever! Seriously, I told my husband that I'd never wanted twin boys until I met them. Besides being adorable, they were so laid back and pleasant. Here they are in their tuxes they had for an upcoming wedding.



I love this shot of the boys loving on their mom (who by the way, has the most incredible bone structure, does she not?)




Yes, I debated whether a picture of my legs would be an appropriate ending to a blog entry. I've decided it is not, but here's the pic regardless. What we photographers will do for the shot! I'm hoping that the precious boys made it out without nearly as many bites.


Thanks for stopping in. Here's hoping for some cooler, (bug-free?) weather!

No comments: