Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dodging the Prom (go'ers that is!) Sneak Peek Preview

I had the privilege of photographing the family of one of my dearest friends this past weekend. She decided to have her session at one of my favorite local shooting locations - Virginia Western's Community Arboretum. Oopps! We forgot prom for several high schools was the same day....and I guess the arboretum is also a favorite location of several HUNDRED other people, most of whom were armed with cameras. By the way, prom dresses have sure changed from when I was in high school (which according to my 6 year old is back when Jesus walked the earth) but that's probably another post, perhaps on a different blog! :) Fortunately, we were able to find a quiet little nook with some nice light and soon the inundation lightened and then disappeared altogether.

So without further ado and ramblings, here is "T", a wonderful young guy and a great friend of my son. His mom was a little worried about his shoe laces, but I think they just MAKE this portrait!



Baby sister is a total doll! I love the soft colors in this image below.

Are these two super-cuties, or what?!!

Thanks, guys, for such a fun session!

No comments: