Thursday, December 31, 2009

Schedule

I wanted to remind everyone that Catherine Amiss Photography will be CLOSED to photo sessions during the entire month of January. I take this month every year to spend more time with my family and to brainstorm about the coming year. I am very excited about introducing some NEW PRODUCTS this year! (Albums, photo boxes, cards....oh my!)

I am also super excited about attending a photo expo in Nashville in a few weeks, where there will be 600 different vendors! I haven't committed to exactly which products will be making their debut with Catherine Amiss Photography yet, because I want to attend the expo first to see first hand which products will set themselves apart in terms of quality and style. Stay tuned.....I'll post my findings on the blog.

I will still be responding to email and phone messages, so if you have a question or want to book a session for February or for the springtime, I'll be happy to help. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: