Saturday, August 29, 2009

Joy and Mud (Preview)

These brothers were SO much FUN to photograph! They are just the neatest kids - full of life, joy and lots of "rough and tumble"! (But still sweet and respectful!) Usually the more kids in a photograph, the harder it can be for the photographer, but not in their case. These guys cracked each other up so easily that it was hard not to get them smiling together. In fact, this is the first preview that I've ever posted with all sibling shots! I do have great indivuals and family images from this session too, but I just couldn't resist these brotherly moments. Makes me proud to have 2 boys of my own. :)



Can you tell they're competitive?




Do you remember that grade-school game of quick reflexes where you put your hands out palm down with your partners' hands palm up under yours? They try to lightly smack your hands and you try, of course, to not get smacked! I love the image below. It's the one and only picture I took of this game, because as soon as I'd suggested it I realized that it probably wasn't the smartest game to ask two wild boys to play. :) Maybe they didn't get the memo reading "try to LIGHTLY smack your partners hands...."






Thanks, Martha and Kevin and boys for a fun session!

2 comments:

KS Spencer said...

They sure are cute! We love 'em

Catherine said...

Yea! I'm glad you like them. You're going to have a hard time choosing. ;)