Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Cards and Holiday Deadlines

Check out these beautiful Holiday cards! They measure 5x7 and are a great way to show off pictures of your lovely family. To get the details, go to http://www.catherineamissphotography.com/ and click on the "Christmas Cards" button (bottom right) after entering the site.

Holiday deadlines are looming! I am now booked on Holiday sessions. If you procrastinated and are totally bummed, contact me and I may be able to squeeze in one more session! To ensure delivery of portraits by the 17th of December, all orders must be placed by Dec. 2. If you are ordering cards, remember to allow time for you to mail them, and order accordingly.

Catherine Amiss Photography will be CLOSED during January of 2009. I will reopen Feb. 2, and just a heads up that I will be restructuring prices for next year.













No comments: