Sunday, September 28, 2008

3 months

My little Micah is 3 months old today. Where does the time go? It's so easy for me to be nostalgic, but really the first few weeks are brutal and not ones I'd wish to repeat! It's so much more fun now that he can smile and coo (and sleep most of the night!) My "little bear" just melts my heart! So does his older brother, who lately has been telling Ezra and me that we are "the best mommy and daddy in the whole world!" I need to get that on video camera to replay when he's a teenager!





Micah peeking at me through the changing table...

Here's a picture of our weekend ritual - chocolate chip pancakes! I use the word "our" loosely...Ezra and Austin do all the work. :)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Too cute, Catherine. It's good to see your babies.
Hope you are well.
RJ

Catherine said...

Thanks Rhonda! I hope your family is happy and healthy!
Love,
Cath